Saturday, October 1, 2011

Smokey Eye Project 2

Before




This week I deiced to follow up on my goals from my first project. I wanted to work on the eye shadow color and blending techniques, and what better way to do that is to do a smokey eye.

For the Left I used the same techniques I would use from my Sephora Smokey Eyes kit. By applying the same techniques I would on my face I mimicked the same brushed and eye shadow pigmentation on the computer.

I worked with alot of round brushes to create textured highlights and the ink dropper tool to match the color. For the eye lashes I mimicked false lashes.
Overall I think its a good start of my idea. You still get the brush stroke techniques and art form on the computer as you would by looking into a mirror.

GOALS: Look at high trends in make up and attack it!

No comments:

Post a Comment