Saturday, October 1, 2011

My first attempt (September 23)

Before
After

On Friday Sept. 23,2011 I did my first test run with creating a virtual make up. I used alot of round brushes  to cover the lid and played with the opacity to try a build a highlight. I choose purple because its opposite on the color wheel and would compliment green. Women with green eyes tend to stick with alot of plum shadings, if done correctly it will open up their eyes and make the pop!  

For the eyelashes I was looking alot at the structure of them.  What I've noticed is that each individual hair is different. Then applying an overcoat with mascara properly should single out and have a "fanning effect". 
I tried sketching out a few ideas and my goal is to upload the drawing on Adobe Illustrator and darken each hair with a certain brush.
GOALS: Focus on Blending eyeshadow colors (smokey) and designing more of a realistic eyelash for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment