Friday, December 2, 2011

Mid Term Review

After receiving a ton of great constructive reviews I really had to stop and re think my project. Perhaps I didn't articulate my words well enough to where it didn't make sense or perhaps as a whole this project didn't make sense? Ether way it was brutal and I had return back to the drawing board.

After conversing with a few graph design peers they suggested a few options. I think the best way to show my fellow classmates the techniques of putting on make up is to actually show all the step by step process of it instead of the finish result like I did during the mid term. Its like picking up a book and skipping a ton of chapters just to get to the end. lol  honestly who does that?! So for the rest of the project I will show you the process on a full face instead of just the eyes. I hope this makes it easier! Fingers crossed >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment